Secret; There never was anyone else. I only wanted you.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Personal Assistant [Part 1]

Nichkhun-you(reader)


“You know, i like you so much, oppa..”


Finally, I'm finished makes your favorite food oppa, this, Samgyeobsal. Khun-oppa let's eat! You must keep your energy, right?”  talking with Khun-oppa, i’m cooking at kitchen, 2PM dorm. Looking so tightly at Khun-oppa, “wah, Jae In-a you make all of this?oppa will eat it nicely. Thankyou dear!” i’m shock. He’s just called me ‘dear’ although 2PM members doesn’t hearing what Khun-oppa said.

“ah, the smell is good,” then he continued“Jae In-a you’re good at cooking,“ he’s sweet smile attend to me “ah.. no oppa, but thankyou..”  “hahaha” Khun-oppa who’s eating breakfast well, “oppa, do you want anything special for lunch?” I ask, successfully managing my voice in a calm intonation.
He puts some water on glass,“Can i have samgyeobsal more?”  
I smile, unconsciously, “no, oppa.. You have to eat proper lunch, i’ll buy you Bulgogi, would that be okay?”
He’s finished eating and wash the dish, “okay, Jae In-a..”
He grins a wide grin, “i know you’re the best personal assistant ever. Jjang!”
And my heart skipped a beat. He’s go to his room and changed his clothes,


Sunday morning, yup, 2PM without too much schedule. Times for refreshing, since last week the boys are busy. All 2PM members who still at their room, sleeping so  comfortable, except Khun-oppa, he’s wake up so early, and calling me to come early to 2PM dorm.
After 30minutes, all 2PM members out from each room. “oh, hey, Jae In-a!” Taec-oppa who’s greet me, “eh? Annyeong oppa!”

“Jae In-a, i will go to bookstore. See you soon okay? I’ll be back and wait in here..” and yes, he smile again to me, “ah,ye oppa. Be careful!” i said it to him in a rather low tone. While in the time, when Khun-oppa open the door, Junsu-oppa called him,
“Khun! Where are you going?”  Junsu-oppa called him in living room with another members looking for Chansung oppa playing Angry Birds,
“go to bookstore. Wae??” Khun oppa said.
 “yes. Bought me some bananas,Khun!” in that time Chansung-oppa while playing angry birds, he’s screaming out “hyung! Hyung! Bought it for me too..” Khun-oppa laughs, “okay, okay, keep calm bro! I will bought bananas for all of you” i forced laughs, Khun-oppa close the  door then leaving 2PM dorm.


---

Wait for Khun-oppa back from bookstore, but Junho-oppa calling me, “Jae In-a come here!” then i go to Junho oppa, i act weird like something gonna happens. “Khun hyung so lucky to have personal assistant like you. I’m jealous a bit hahahaha” he’s laugh, “eh?why oppa?” i asked like idiot. “you’re pretty with simple ordinary, and you taking care a lot of Khun hyung..” i’m shocked. “oppa.. why you like this?” I’m more curious,  “Jae In, will you be my personal assistant?” Wha- I didn’t answer for a second, “oppa.. no!”
“hahahaha, i’m joking around Jae In-a~” Junho-oppa laughs. What the hell you are oppa, i’m sigh.

Wooyoung-oppa came, Wooyoung-oppa  who’s definitely closer with Khun-oppa, “Junho yah! Be quiet!”  Wooyoung-oppa said, looks so cute. “Wooyoungie.. its fun right~~” Junho-oppa called Wooyoung-oppa didn’t wear ‘hyung’. Wooyoung-oppa is ’89 and Junho-oppa ’90. But, its not a big problem, during Wooyoung-oppa is enjoying Junho-oppa called like that.

“Jae In-a,do you want some chickhen?” Wooyoung-oppa who’s chicken maniac is offers some chicken to me, “no, oppa. Thanks.” Wooyoung-oppa smile, “oh okay~ i’ll eat by myself hahaha” his laugh, “oppa, don’t eat chicken too much..” he’s stare at me, “why Jae In-ssi?” Wooyoung-oppa asked a straight face.
“just.. you know oppa, you have to eat some soup..” i answered non-sense, my mind want to say oppa, take care your health. Sometimes,Chicken isn’t always good at all oppa.., but i can’t say it. Although I'm worried about our boys, but I fix to focused to Khun-oppa. I’m his personal assistant.

After 1 hour over a few minutes, Khun-oppa backs from bookstore, “annyeonghaseyo!! I’m back!” all members goes to Khun-oppa who’s bring bananas and... pizzas!

“banana~ banana~ hyung i want it!” Chansung-oppa said so loud.
“Junsu-ya, these bananas you want..” Khun-oppa said slowly. “thankyou bro!” Junsu-oppa looks happy when bananas in front of him, i quite laugh.
“whoaaa! Pizza? Hyung, its for me?!” Wooyoung-oppa wink-idiot to Khun hyung. He’s funny. “aniya! Its for all, Wooyoung-ah..” Wooyoung-oppa replied, “i guess its for me,” say it so weakly. “Jae In-a, lets eat together, its for you..” Khun-oppa giving me some coke for me.
“oppa, have a one too?”  i asked.
“yes, Jae In-a. Don’t worried about me” then i replied, “of course i have to worried about you oppa!” Khun-oppa a bit shocked, “why Jae In-a?” “because i’m your personal assistant..” all members looking at me and Khun-oppa, Taec-oppa who’s scream like i’m Khun-oppa girlfriend.

Looking the boys are joking around, eating pizzas and bananas at living room together like a little party, well, how lucky i’am to have a job being a Khun oppa personal assistant with 2PM family and Juseob-oppa too.

---

“taking care of Nichkhun health,okay?”
“yes, Juseob-oppa,” I scribe on my little notebook, “what else, oppa?”
Juseob-oppa stares at me while pausing for a bit, “Nichkhun have to take a rest, since he’s finished GTH movie in Thailand”
“okay,oppa. I’m worried about him. For an hour ago he’s look tired” I write another note.
“Jae In-a,I trust you sure you're going to do the best for him,” he continued, “how l wish all of them have personal assistant like you, Jae In-ssi..” Juseob-oppa huffed right after he sits.
I just smile, responding simply. I know being the manager of a raising idol group like 2PM is hard, I’m pretty sure Juseob-oppa is as tired as the boys are.
“i’ll go to coffee shop for a bit, call me up when they’re finish,” Juseob-oppa walks slowly to go to outside.
We’re at magazine’s photo studio. The boys are taking pictorials at the moment. I watch them from the back of the photographer’s side. As usual, all of them look awesomely gorgeous.
“Alright, we’re taking a break now!” the photographer yell to all the staff.
In a flash, the boys running to takes soda. I put my note on the desk while preparing Khun’s oppa Bulgogi. As i clean up the chopstick, Junho-oppa walks towards me.
“whoaaa! Bulgogi!” he exclaims rather loud, making Wooyoung-oppa comes closer too.
“daebak.. is that for Khun hyung,Jae In-a?” Wooyoung-oppa asks.
Without me realizing, Khun-oppa appears from behind. “of course it is~” he says while opening his mouth, asking me to feed him in an action. As always.
I giggle and feed him one, trying my best to keep my heart beats in a normal state.
“Aish… Khun hyung, you’re so lucky to have this kind of personal assistant,” Junho-oppa groans

“If I hadn’t know you two for awhile, I’d thought you’re a couple,” Wooyoung-oppa states bluntly.
As much as I realize that I have a feeling for Khun-oppa. I should keep my self as professional.
But the pain from the reality strikes in, stinging my heart in a harsh manner. The reality, where my feeling is just a dreamy hope.
“Now, we all don’t want a scandal to show up, do we?” I force a smile, “Here, Khun-oppa, I’m sure you can eat by yourself…”
“huuuuh..!” Khun-oppa struggling to swallow his Bulgogi, “Yah! Look at what you’ve done! Now I need to eat by myself!” he points at Junho and Wooyoung-oppa.
“Whoops! I’m sorry hyung, time to flee~,” Junho-oppa running away in small sprints, followed by Wooyoung-oppa.
I laugh at their actions, these oppas sure know how to add some fun.
For a moment, i’m just sitting there beside Khun-oppa. Watching him eat mouthful of bulgogi.
I sigh, trying to recover that i’m fine. I shouldn’t keep this feeling, i’m his personal assistant. There’s nothing special about me for him. I mean, come on, what makes me special? Despite the fact that I know his sleeping time, his favorite food, the way he likes to have his coffee, and basically every personal detail about him of course.
I sigh, again.
“hey,”  Khun-oppa pokes me with his elbow, “what’s wrong?”
“huh?” I puzzled, trying to reconnect my brain with the moment.
“you seems troubled, are you okay?” he asks, he want to know what happens to me. I know Khun-oppa is person who lots of care with people he knows.
I really, really want to answer no. But I’m just his personal assistant. I should be professional.
With a forced laugh, I answer, “Haha… I’m fine, oppa. It’s just- I’m just… Tired…, I guess.”
“Tired, eh..? Here,” he raises a meat of a bulgogi with the chopstick, “You have to eat too, Jae In-a”
I immediately shake my head, “No,it’s your lunch, oppa. It’s okay, I’ll buy some Snickers.”
“No… Snickers is not a proper lunch,” he pushes the meat forward.
I hesitate a bit before taking the meat into my mouth.
“Now, that’s a good girl,” Khun-oppa smiles, “It’s good to share lunch with a friend, isn’t it?”
A friend, eh..?
“Yes,” I answer too-immediately, “It is good…”

---

It’s a peaceful night, the 2PM boys already went to their dorm. It’s a rare opportunity; all of their schedules end before 21:00. It’s a good one too, now the boys, Juseob-oppa, and I can get to rest earlier.
I live in the same building as the 2PM members, just a five before their dorm located. On a small apartment, with just one bedroom. Lonely? Sometimes.
The lights in my apartment lit up as I enter the room. I put my bag on the sofa. It’s not too tiring, this day, but I feel like I’m scrunching up into one tiny piece. I opened the refrigerator, taking a refrigerated dinner and stuffed it to the microwave.
When i put some water, my cellphone rings.
“hello?”
“Jae In-ssi?” Juseob-oppa speaks on the other line.
“ne, oppa?
I just got a call from Cosmopolitan, they said the photo shoot tomorrow will be delayed for a couple hours. Make sure you re-arrange Nichkhun’s schedule, okay?”
“Alright, I’ll do it,” I answer shortly, “Is there anything else, oppa?”
“no, i guess that’s just it..” Juseob-oppa states, “Take a good rest, Saena-ssi. See you tomorrow.”
“Nee~”

Right after i put away my phone, my dinner’s ready. I take it out and decide to eat it on the sofa in the living room. If the photo shoot for the next day will be delayed for a couple hours, then the Khun-oppa’s interview schedule with some Japanese magazines that comes after will be pushed back too. What time does the interview will be again? Ah, I need to check my notebook.
I put my dinner on the table, and take my bag on the sofa. And that’s when panic begin.
My notebook is not there, in my bag, its not everywhere.
I checked all over my room, there is not everywhere. But my phone rings, a message received.

Sender: Khun oppa
Subject: notebook
Jae in-a~~ i have your notebook here. You almost left it at the studio.
21:13 xx/xx/xx

“Thank God” i feel relieved. Losing my notebook will be a great doom to me and Chansung-oppa’s schedule. It’s a great relieve he’s the one who has it at the moment. Now that i know Khun-oppa has it. i’m not suppose to worry. It’s not like he’s gonna read it... right?!




*Notes: i'm not too good at english, sorry if i made a mistake^^

No comments:

Post a Comment